Few summers back, in a completely different time I had my nephew staying with us for a few months. We spent the time looking for the best shake in the sacramento/nor cal area. We visited more ice creme shops than we could imagine, but finally we found the place where all EPIC dreams of shakes was delivered. It was Suzie’s and it was by far the best. What was good is it was right down the street from where I had all my heart procedures (yah. it’s still ticking like a beast) and if interested that is a completely different dialogue for another day.
Anyways, let’s get back to the King. One road trip w/ the entire family we stopped at Fenton’s ice cremery and everybody ordered ice creme. However, none of could finish our Ice Creme, so what happened well my Nephew “K” ate the rest of everybodys ice creme and at that exact moment I said he will be known as the “KING”. So there’s how he got my nick name for him and yah.. his stomach was hammered for like 2 days (ha ha). Okay, so now you know the king..
So.. One day after my heart procedure/surgery I asked the King to outline a work out plan for me.. Here’s what he wrote down for me and exactly what I’m using to kick this 30 day plan off.
Now, I’m sure everybody and brother has “their” workout, but for me this means more than just a work out but a workout from the king. I also have integrated Cardio everyday and the off days below mean I double/triple my cardio to make up for no weights.
Monday (chest & Biceps)
- Benchpress 3 sets 10-8-5
- Dumbbell fly’s 3 sets of 10 (barrel)
- Dumbell bench 3 sets of 10
- Or – incline bench 3 sets of 10, 8, 5
- 90 degree / dumbbell curl’s
- Regular or cross curls 3 sets 10
Wednesday (shoulders & triceps)
- Shoulder press 3 sets 10-8-5
- Shrugs 3 sets of 10-8-5
- Dumbbell flats both way’s (front & sides)
- Cross body triceps 2 sets 10 both way’s (hold each arm ) Dips on a bench 3 sets of 10 Tricep extensions
- Lawn mowers 3 sets 10-8-5 (on the bench pulling up – use back) or is this low back hyper extension Standing row 10-8-5 Low back hyper extension 3 setes of 10
- Leg extension 3 sets of 10
- Leg curl’s 3 sets of 10
- Bicycle 3 – 1 min sessions
Now the question is what is the 30 day output going to look like? what does transformation mean? I am competitive, so I am competing , but what does that mean? who wins? what is winning? Great questions. No idea yet. first goal was to set what I needed to change and now I can start thinking about at the end of the 30 days.
I’ll leave you with this, let’s not be stressed out anymore.. Let’s get back to the good ol’ days..
- “I wish I found some better sounds no one’s ever heard,
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
I wish I didn’t have to rhyme every time I sang,
- I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink,
But now I’m insecure and I care what people think.
My name’s ‘Blurryface’ and I care what you think
- Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol’ days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we’re stressed out……. “